4113 Pepperell Way
Dublin, VA 24084
Phone: (540) 643-7050
Fax: (540) 643-7052
Mainstream’s Intensive Outpatient, Substance Abuse Counseling, and Substance Abuse Case Management Services
What is the Pathways for Hope mission?
- To provide the highest quality substance abuse treatment services and deliver them with passion, integrity, and company spirit.
- To inspire hope and contribute to the health and well-being of the communities we serve through shared values and continuous pursuit of improvement.
- To allow clients the ability to develop the skills necessary for changes in thought, behavior, and responses, as well as relapse prevention, sustained sobriety, and successful reintegration into their communities at healthy baseline functioning.
We are committed to offering an inclusive and welcoming program, with the goals of building trust and supportive relationships based upon mutual respect, voluntary engagement, respect for choice, diversity and individual lifestyle, and empowerment of individuals to make their own choices.
Who is eligible?
Do you experience…
- Taking a substance in larger amounts or for longer than you’re meant to?
- Wanting to cut down or stop using the substance but not managing to?
- Spending a lot of time getting, using, or recovering from use of the substance?
- Not managing to do what you should at work, home, or school because of substance use?
- Continuing to use, even when it causes problems in relationships?
- Giving up important social, occupational, or recreational activities because of substance use?
- Using substances again and again, even when it puts you in danger?
- Continuing use, despite knowing of a physical or psychological problem that could have been caused made worse by the substance?
- Development of withdrawal symptoms?
- Increased tolerance for the substance?
What Can You Expect?
Treatment & Education Provided for the Following but is not Limited to:
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Methamphetamine Use Disorder
- Cocaine Use Disorder
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Benzodiazepine Use Disorder
- Marijuana Use Disorder
- Also providing education for co-occurring disorders
Group Topics and Interventions Include but not Limited to:
- Recovery and Relapse Prevention
- Coping Skills
- Triggers and Patterns
- Anger Management
- Recovery Stories
- Mindfulness and Gratitude
- Distress Tolerance
- Process of Change
- Overcoming Negative Thinking
- Healthy Relationships
“Even in the midst of devastation, something within us always points the way to freedom.”~Sharon Salzberg
Interested in referring to our agency?
To make a referral for our Intensive Outpatient Program, contact our main office at:
Once a referral is received, a comprehensive assessment will be scheduled.